Who Are We?
Avato is a hybrid integration platform that provides businesses with a robust technology foundation that securely, quickly, and simply integrates previously fragmented and incompatible systems and data. The Avato culture is smart, fun and frankly, quite open. If there is an issue, we discuss it until it’s resolved. There is full freedom to call it as we see it. Technically, we are known as thought leaders in a space haunted by large, cranky, ineffective software providers who are all brand and no results.
Who Are You?
You are a seasoned Missionary Sales professional. You can work effectively from your own home. The work is usually remote but occasionally with the team in our office in Victoria, BC.
You enjoy both learning and sharing knowledge with Avato team members and other Stakeholders.
Avato has assembled a brain trust of experts in the field of Marketing, Sales and Business Development, all past founders of similar successful companies. You will get to work with them, learn from them, and implement their vision.
We’re seeking a proven B to B Sales Representative. The successful candidate will enjoy focusing within the front end of the Sales funnel, moving Marketing Qualified leads (unaware) to Sales Qualified Leads (curios/interested) then placing the SWL with a C and/or VP level Avato manager.
Our ideal candidate has experience executing on sales strategies. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day sales activities working toward daily goals of 2 to 4 meetings a day. The successful candidate will also have some input on strategic adjustments as they arise.
If you self identify as a successful B to B Sales Rep. and gain enjoyment in moving an unaware lead to a curious prospect that wants to meet an Avato solution by phone, this would be an excellent career for you.
Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work at the beginning of the sales funnel, specifically moving unaware MQL’s to SQL’s
- KPI: Qualify then organize 2-4 Demos/Meaningful conversations a day
- Gather customer and market insights to help inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Utilize Avatos synchronous, asynchronous and data management tools to achieve the above goals.
What we are proud to offer:
- A work/life balance environment;
- Flexible work hours that allow you to maximize personal time;
- Compensation package commensurate with your level of experience;
- Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Competitive benefits package;
- Holidays start at 3 weeks plus “put out fires only” mode from start of Christmas week to end of New Years’ week;
- $1000 budget to get yourself set up at home to work efficiently (not including laptop);
- Approved professional development costs covered by the company;
- Health and Fitness bursary: up to $50/month to be used for that spin class or gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated and committed to recruiting and selecting applicants on the basis of their qualifications. We strive to increase our diversity and encourage applications from all candidates that meet any of our requirements. We are focused on equality and believe that increasing diversity of thought and lived experience makes us stronger together.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their application. Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
To apply for this position, please got to this link.